Sunday, November 6, 2022

Face To Face Is Back!!!

Actually I don't know what will going to happen.

Tomorrow, November 7, start na ng F2F namin, after 2 years of olc and 2 months of hybrid, it's finally back.

May magaganap na prayer service and reporting sa theo bukas which is parehas ako kasali, medyo nakakaworry na magsalita in front of many people, but I know in myself that I have prepared enough at masu-survive ko young bukas. Fighting!

Kinakabahan ako, pero alam kong mage-enjoy ako. Kahit na hanggang 4 yung class, kahit na nakakapagod, I am still looking forward to those interactions, and sana maka-close ko sila, kahit na ang tahi-tahimik kong tao. Sana maging masaya. :)

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...