Wednesday, January 3, 2024

To The Guy Whom I Love The Most

     But how could I not love you when you turned my whole life around, made me feel alive, and sparked something inside of me I had never felt before?

"sometimes we don't want to heal because the pain is the last link to what we've lost"

A  random time of the day wherein the only thought that is occurring inside of my mind is him, only him. Will I be able to get over from him? I don't know. Some say I should try to forget him, to move on from him. No looking back, just moving forward. Hmmm, that's what they say. But I know in myself that healing takes time, it is a process, and until now, I'm just embracing all the sadness, and letting myself think that I will be able to let it all go someday, once na maging ready na ako. Maybe right now, I am hurting, but that means that I am capable of loving him, unconditionally. I don't regret everything, every memory with him was full of happy emotions. Am I too fool if I continue loving Nik even from afar? Even if I am hurting so much? Hmm, 18 years old Nissy, you are so in love with a guy na emotionally unavailable. But what can you do? Loving him was complicated, but it felt so true. My feelings for him were pure genuine love. I don't know what I'm saying right now, but please Nissy, you have to learn to choose yourself, you have to learn the art of letting go. Please, I don't want you to get hurt again and again. Choose yourself always. Make yourself a priority.

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...