Thursday, August 5, 2021

Time Machine

Have you ever wonder? What if scientists invented time machine? Would you go back in time or would you like to time travel to witness the future?

Every night, every time that I was about to sleep, lagi kong iniisip yung mga past mistakes ko which lead me to where I am right now. I hurt a lot of people that I once considered my best kind of friends. Those people have their own squads now and I am happy for them. Pero I have this thinking na what if inayos ko? Yung ako yung mag-a-approach dahil ako rin naman yung may kasalanan. I know in myself na ma-pride akong tao. I don't easily realize that I was the one who is hurting them, basically I'm playing the victim. My past self reflects my present self but that doesn't mean I didn't change. 

Napatawad na ba nila ako? Lagi kong iniisip na ako lagi yung naiiwan sa barkada, pero the real thing is, ako yung nang-iiwan ng barkada. They were the one who always come to me, dahil sobrang hindi ako masyadong magaling makipag-communicate. Pero the time na I met new people, iniisip ko na lalayo na ba sila? Pero ako pala yung lumalayo sa kanila.

I always identified myself as a kind and friendly person, pero it is different on other people's perspective.

As time goes by, I know I did a lot of stuff that made our friendship grow apart, but I always wish that even if they won't forgive me for what I did, I hope they found the right people who can treat them well genuinely.

I'm sorry.

Yours truly, nissy 



No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...