Friday, August 6, 2021

Best kind of people

Do you think that the people sitting near you on the first day of your class will become the reason for you to continue enjoying life to the fullest? 

In my own experience, I think yes. But some of them just became part of it for just a short time. A lot of things happened ever since I transferred to a new school. New environment, new people, new beginnings, new experience, and new friends. 

Among all of my classmates in 6th grade, tatlo lang yung naging kaklase ko ulit. Sa tatlong yon, isa lang yung naging parang nakakausap ko parin hanggang ngayon. 

Year 2021 ko ito sinusulat, malapit na akong mag-grade 11. Sa lahat ng kaklase ko nung 7th grade, tatlo yung naging kaibigan ko hanggang ngayon.

Ann, Miel, and Van

Hello Ann! You were there during the time when Miel and I had a misunderstanding. You comforted me, kasama rin si Lhanz sa mga pangyayaring yon. You made me believed that the person like me can change. I know you don't know it yourself pero malaki yung naging impact mo sa life ko. You are one of the reason why I treasure our friendship. You made me realized my past mistakes by letting me know your past experiences. The way you approached me even if I'm not comfortable communicating with other people during our first day of class, I already felt in that moment that you will be my friend. I am grateful I found a friend like you, yung kahit sobrang random ng kuwento ko, makikinig ka. Kahit na medyo fail yung advices mo in terms of my past crush tapos ginawa ko, salamat parin. Yung pagsama mo sa'kin, it made me feel important. Ever since I was a toddler, wala akong circle of friends. Yung mga kaibigan ko, hindi nila kaibigan yung iba kong kaibigan. Kaya siguro it felt different when we are once a trio. Mika was once our friend. But because of the misunderstanding that took too long for us to apologize, parang dahil sakin nawala yung tiwala niya. Nawala din yung pagkakaibigan. But I'm happy that you stayed, despite of all the things that happened, you still chose to be my friend. You still trusted me, and I will forever cherish you for being my friend. 


Hello Miel! You are that kind of friend na even if we don't talk a lot to each other, kahit na di ko alam yung mga ganap sayo, alam natin sa isa't isa na magkaibigan parin tayo. You will always be my best buddy every uwian, food buddy: mapa-siomai, fries, kfc, mcdo, sisig, o zagu pa yan. LaCo made us closer together. We are not really close during our elementary days because you have your own squad, but I am happy to be your bestie. I really don't have anything left to say pero I hope our friendship last eternally.

Hello Van! We were classmates since grade 7, your friends are my friends but we never had a chance to be "that close." Quarantine made us closer, I actually never thought na magiging ka-vibes kita. I remember the first day of our class, introduce yourself. Nagkamali ka ng bigkas ng pangalan mo, and then napapikit ka nalang nung uupo ka na. Tahimik ka noon sa klase, ano nang nangyari bakit parang nag-ibang anyo ka? HAHAHAHA. I won't forget the time you and Ryle helped me on our science project. The two of you invited me to be part of your group, kahit na tapos na kayo. That time, sobrang naiiyak ako na hindi maintindihan. Ayoko lang ipakita, pero sobrang ko kayong pinasasalamatan nung time na yon. You and Ryle made my grade 10 life so much easier, kayo yung pwede kong malapitan kaagad. Knowing me, si Ann lang yung lagi kong kasama nung grade 9 but she transferred to another school. I will always be thankful sayo. Ikaw lagi yung nag-sstart ng conversation, tapos ako yung taong isang tanong isang sagot. Pero parang nahawa na ako sayo, ewan ko, basta. Tahimik akong tao, pero kapag kaharap ko na kayo, nagiiba talaga yung atmosphere. It feels like I am free to express myself without any judgements and because of that, thankyou for being my friend.


I wish for long lasting friendship.

Yours truly, nissy


No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...