Thursday, January 4, 2024

Let it hurt until it hurt no more

Remind yourself that the more you allow yourself to feel it, the more you will heal it. Life is filled with sadness, but also filled with joy. Like every other difficult moment, this too shall pass.

Let's just try to think that everything happens for a reason. That line is kinda cliche, gasgas na gasgas na. But it's true. Sa lahat ng hindi magagandang bagay na nangyayari sakin, alam kong lahat yun may dahilan at may lesson akong matututunan.

Siguro pinaranas sakin ni Lord na sa pagmamahal, hindi laging masaya. Love is not enough to make relationships work. Though never naman naging kami in the first place, atleast natutunan ko na kung paano nga ba magmahal.

I actually don't believe myself nung naramdaman ko na, sabi ko, bakit? Masyado pang maaga. But kusa nalang darating e, hanggang sa di napipigilan. Pero it's also similar when you get hurt, basta nalang din nangyayari. At sa lahat ng naranasan ko na yun, I learned that I have to love, choose, prioritize myself before other people.

Pero kung tutuusin, itong sakit na nararamdaman ko ngayon, parang naglelessen na as months passed by. Whenever I cry, hindi na gaanong kalala. Although sometimes, I do cry a looot, na magang-maga na mata ko kinabukasan, but rare nalang nangyayari yun.

I think let it hurt until it hurt no more helped me a lot. Hindi ko makakalimutan yun.

I don't know kailan ba ako fully magheheal but once that time comes, I promise to myself that I will be at my happiest. Kaya please Lord, let me heal. 

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...