Sunday, January 14, 2024

My Message For Him For Our SHS Graduation

Retrieved from May 22, 2023

I really want to give this grad pic of mine to you, even if you're not asking for it. Just take it as a remembrance, 'wag mong iwawala ha kasi original ito HAHAHAHAHAH. Congrats nik, gragraduate na tayo bukas finally!! Never got to say thank you in person for all of the things that you've done to me. For being my motivation since the beginning of the school year, being the person who healed me, being the one who keeps me excited to go to school, being my moral support during finals, and being my safe place. You know as a sentimental person, I am so grateful to have those memories I had with you. even if most of it was just small interactions. Life is full of uncertainties, I don't know what will happen next after this, are we still talking? I really do hope so. In few months, we're already college students, and I just want you to know that I will always be here for you, to support you, to be proud of you, and to cheer on you while you're achieving your dreams. Goodluck future arki! 
I miss you

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...