Thursday, June 6, 2024

To Become All I Want To Be

We should not dwell on the past and we should not worry about the future.

    The blog for today is about the career path that I'm taking. Hi future Nissy! this is your past self, currently taking BS Information Technology. I just finished 1st year of college, at pinalad maging isang dean's lister. Summer break namin ngayong mga panahong ito. I told myself mag-aaral ako, mag-aadvanced study for 2nd year para di gaanong mabigla, but here I am now, watching Young Sheldon, season 3, episode 16. Hmm, the reason why I'm writing today here on my blog, habang nanonood ako, a thought suddenly occured in my mind, things would have be different if I chose to pursue my dream course instead of the one that I'm taking.

    Hayyy dentistry, ever since I was young, interested na talaga ako. I have this specific memory dati na ako mismo yung bumubunot ng mga ngipin ko. I don't exactly know kung bakit yun yung dream ko dati na kunin na course, but during the application period, na kung saan kailangan na naming mag-apply sa mga universities, I have no choice but to choose the nearest university in our area. Na-accept ako sa BSU Malvar and the rest is history.

     Naalala ko dati nung shs, nag-apply ako for DOST tapos sabi ko Lord, kapag nakapasa ako dito pwedeng-pwede na ako mag dentistry! Eh si past Nissy nagpaka happy-go-lucky hindi nag-review, hindi tuloy pumasa. 

    Hmmm, I know I missed that opportunity, pero wala nang magagawa pa yung mga regrets ko. The best thing I can do right now is do my best on this field that I'm currently taking. Daming kong doubts sa sarili ko future nissy, kakayanin kaya natin ito?

Balitaan mo nalang ako ha? :)

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...