Saturday, August 7, 2021

Ambivert

Are you an introvert or extrovert person? Or in between? 

Kung oo, parehas tayo. Hindi naman ako ganon nung bata ako, pero nawala yung confidence ko sa sarili ko the time na maraming tao na yung nagsasabi na mataba ko. It made me hide inside the box and I don't know how to handle the situation.

Some of my childhood friends were the reason why I  don't always hide in the dark. They are making me happy whenever they are with me. Reigne was my former friend, the granddaughter of our school's principal. She always invites me to join lunch with her sa bahay nila and I remember that her and her kuya are always fighting kasi parehas nilang gusto yung egg ng isda.

Anyway, napapalayo na sa topic. As I have said on my past blog post, I don't feel comfortable when I'm around in too many people. That's why I stay quiet whenever there are activities that require groupmates. I am afraid of judgements. I am too shy to socialize. But whenever I'm with my friends, the kalog version of me suddenly comes out. It feels like they are my safe place. No judgements. They always makes my day. Whenever I feel so blue, kahit hindi ako masyadong palasabi ng problema ko, kapag magkakasama kami, parang nakalimutan ko tapos maya-maya tatawa na ako.

There are times when I'm just too happy and I talk to a lot of people. Magulo akong tao eh. My face kinda look intimidating sometimes, pero once na magkausap tayo, I will talk to you with a smile. I can't promise that I won't think the atmosphere looks awkward, but I will try to overcome my shyness.

Yours truly, nissy



No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...