Monday, August 9, 2021

Letting go of the past

Is there anything that happened on you in your past that you wish you didn't experience at all? 

Siguro while growing up,  we always hear others say that everything happens for a reason. There are moments that we regret doing in the past and just wish to forget it instantly. 

There's a part in me which I am thankful for what he did to me, pero I have this feeling inside na what if I didn't take the risk in the first place?

What if I didn't confess? 
What if I ditched him on that day?
What if we never had any conversation?
What if I never talked to him?
What if I just consider him as a friend?
I think it would be better if we didn't met at all. 

But in all those what ifs, I miss the butterfly feeling inside my stomach, all those stuttering moments I had just to talk to him. I liked him since 2014, the longer I liked, the deeper my feelings evolve. 

Since a lot of things happened, ilang red flags narin ang nagpakita, I still chose to trust him, until he ghosted me and cheated on me.

We haven't talk at all ever since he greeted me on my birthday, I tried to forget all those painful memories pero bumabalik. I wish I didn't experience any of those. Sana I focused nalang on academics. Pero wala na eh, nangyari na.

I don't know if he kept all the letters and poems I got for him, he can throw it away or cherish it; I don't know, siya na bahala. This will be the last letter that I will dedicate on him. I hope he is doing great. I can't say magmomove-on na ako because we never really had a thing, like it's a big no we're still kids! But yeah, I think it's time to let him and my feelings go na dapat matagal ko nang ginawa; stay healthy, nicho. 

Yours truly. nissy

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...