Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Power Interruption

Have you ever been into a situation which you can't decide what you will do next?

Currently no power here in our barangay. I think in some parts of the city too? National clearing day daw sabi ng batelec. Everytime na mawawalan ng kuryente, walang wifi and data so I have no choice but to think a lot of things.

We had a section reveal 3 days ago, STEM yung kinuha kong strand. I really don't know what path should I take. Hindi ko nakikita yung sarili ko sa kung saan mang field related to engineering nor medicine.  I always wanted to be a dentist, radio DJ, pre-school teacher but some of it requires proper communication and stable financial status. I don't want to burden my parents on something I am not sure about. I am afraid to take a risk in terms of what will I take in college.

Industrial Engineer is my first choice, sabi nila madaming opportunities and walang bar exam but may discrimination, pero wala akong masyadong knowledge about that course. All I know is it requires students to be masipag because there are lot of calculations that happening in there. 

Nung bata ako, gusto ko nang mag-college agad para matapos ko na agad yung pag-aaral ko. As I grow older, I wish I could go back in time when I don't have to worry about my future yet.

I promise that I will make myself and my parents proud in the near future.

Yours truly, nissy

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...