Friday, June 28, 2024

A Lot Of Things Could Possibly Be Changed Within A Year



This was me exactly a year ago, nissy 2023
nissy 2024
Nung mga panahong 'yan, birthday nung cousin ko. Every year, may photobooth kaya may copy ako nung photo ko last year. Last June 2023, bakasyon ko. A girlie na walang kamalay-malay kung ano bang aabutin niya sa collge life niya. Past Nissy, if only I could talk to you right now directly, I wish I can tell you na sana stay happy. Huwag mong masyadong seryosohin ang life. This present nissy right now is currently struggling on everything that is going on with my life. Just like you, wala akong kamalay-malay sa magiging takbo ng 2nd year ko as BSIT College Student. Sabi nila, stressful daw ang 1st Sem ng 2nd year, balitaan kita in the future. I hope you're proud of what I am becoming. I am trying to grow and be better everyday. 

1st year nissy ay nangangapa talaga nung una. I always remember how much I struggle and overthink about my outputs regarding programming. Iniiyakan ko pa dati yung flowchart at looping na kung tutuusin, ang basic lang pala ngayon. I hope yung mga iiyakan kong subjects sa 2nd year, as time goes by, masanay at maunawaan ko rin. Alam mo ba, ang ginagawa ko these past few days, nag-aaral ng python and slight java, and na-realize ko na halos same-same fundamentals lang naman, may similarity ng konti sa structure, but all in all, may nakikita akong common denominator.

No comments:

Holding On Will Just Make Me Suffer

  A girlie with attachment issues, that's exactly who I am...     But I don't want to hold on anymore. To my past mistakes, laging n...